Dr. Abdul Nafeo Abdulai
- Impact, efficiency and environmental potentiel of conservation agriculture
Date of birth
To be a renowned Researcher and Program Manager and able to accomplish challenging tasks especially in Research, Project management, Certification, Value Chain management, Accounting & Finance and Agribusiness with professionalism
- Project Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Certification (Organic, Fair-trade, GlobalGAP, UTZ, RSPO, BCI)
- West Africa Fair Fruit (WAFF) Cotton Program Manager (June, 2011 to June 2012)
- Fruit Program Coordinator of WAFF (July, 2010 to Dec. 2011)
- Member of Ghana National Interpretation Group on Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) production (July – Dec. 2010)
- Blue Skies Organic Co-operative Consultant (July, 2010): Training of farmers in Group dynamics, Leadership, Project management, Comprehensive income statement, Statement of Financial position and Budgeting
- Organic Certification consultant for Pinora Ghana Ltd (April – May, 2010)
- Internal Auditor
- Yayra Glover Ltd, UTZ certification, November, 2010
- Testing of Indicator, RSPO, October, 2010
- Coordinator of WAFF/GTZ Organic Pineapple project (April, 2008 to June, 2010)
- Monitoring Officer of West Africa Fair Fruits(WAFF) (March 2007 – March 2008)
- Acting WAFF Project Accountant (WAFF), May - July 2007
- Organic Certification consultant to St. Francis Organic Pineapple Farmers Association (March, 2007)
- Organic Certification Consultant to Coastal Groves Ltd (October 2006 – January 2007)
- Assistant Agronomist, National Service Personnel, WAFF (November 2006 –August, 2007) Teacher of Nanton and Rawdatul-Atfal J.S.S. respectively as General Science and Mathematics Teacher (2000-2002)
- Assessing the Prospects of Certified Organic Pineapple Production in the Central and Eastern Regions of Ghana: Financial Viability And Value Addition: Thesis submitted to the University of Ghana, Legon In Partial fulfilment of the requirement for the award of Master of Philosophy (Agribusiness) Degree
- Drying and Marketing of Dried Fruits and Vegetables with a British Consultant for GTZ Project, Adding Value to Horticultural Crops (September /October 2006).
- Assessing the Status of Guinea Fowl Production in the Savelugu-Nanton District of the Northern of Ghana: A Dissertation presented to the School of Agriculture of the University of Cape Coast in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the award of B.Sc. Agriculture degree, June 2005.
- Comparing the Traditional with the Modern Methods of Gari Processing: Long Essay presented to the University of Cape Coast in partial fulfilment of the 3-Year Teachers Certificate ‘A’ course.
- MPhil Agribusiness University of Ghana, Legon, Accra, Ghana, 2008- 2010,
- Part II and a paper at Final level; P1 ( Risk, Ethics and Governance) (June, 2011), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA – accaglobal), UK
- Certificate of Competence in Training of Trainer (Cocoa Certification), Knowledge Skills Consult, 2011, Accra, Ghana
- Project Management Professional Course (PMBOK Based), February 2008, Merjjah Technology, Accra, Ghana
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation, December 2007, Pan-African Institute for Leadership and Governance Studies, Accra, Ghana.
- Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) Hons. (2001-2005). University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana.
- Three-Year Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’, (1997-2000), Bagabaga Training College, Tamale, Ghana
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (1994-1996)Tamale Secondary School, Tamale, Ghana
Impact, efficiency and environmental potential of conservation agrigulture in Zambia, insight from the conservation farming unit of Zambia
Other Special Trainings
- 4-day training on ISO 9000/1, CPSS, April, 2011
- 4-day training on the Value chain approach, GTZ/MOAP, 2010
- GPS training, WAFF office, Accra, 2009
- UTZ certification, Accra, 2009 /2010
- 4-day seminar on Climate Change, FAGE, Accra, 2008
- Financial Management training at FMTC (June – December 2007)
- Abdulai, A. N. and Abdulai, A. (2016). Allocative Scale Efficiency among Maize Farmers in Zambia: A zero efficiency stochastic frontier approach" Forthcoming in Applied Economics.
- Kuwornu J.K.M., A. A. Nafeo, Y. B. Osei-Asare (2013). Financial Viability, Value Addition and Constraint Analyses of Certified Organic Pineapple Production and Marketing in Ghana, IDOSI Publications, Deira, Dubai, UAE
- Osei K., A. Nafeo, A. Agyemang R. Moss and J.S. Asante (2011). Nematode Suppression and Yield Improvement Potential of Organic Amendments in Pineapple Production, A paper presented at Proc. 7th International Pineapple Symposium, Malaysia and published by Acta Hort. 902, ISHS 2011